Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Frugal Fashion: Touch of Green

So orginally I had on a brown shirt with this outfit and when I looked in the mirror I was disgusted with myself lol. Why am I so afraid of color? That's what I asked myself. So I decided to change the game up and throw in a little green. I think it worked out well. As far as this color thing. I'm getting the hang of it lol. Thrifting allows me to buy things I wouldn't normally wear because with the cheap prices I'm willing to take more chances when purchasing lol.
Cardigan: $7
Shirt: $3 Thrifted
Dress: $10 clearance rack
Tights: $5
Booties: $20

2 comments:

  1. I'm likng the outfit, especially the inner green top!, really nice.

    ps: I just pictured me incorporating the top with something in my closet :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog!I just went through every single post!

    ReplyDelete