Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Frugal Fashion: Vintage Coat

Not sure what I was pointing at.
Yea Buddy!!! lol... I mentioned in one of my wants and needs post that I was looking for and found a vintage coat. Well here it is :-)... My mom mentioned a thrift store that had a little vintage clothing section. As soon as I heard that we were in the car and on our way there lol. By the way my moms is a thrift store regular like me. She mostly shops for household items though. I love this coat because it is so warm and so me.
Coat: $4.50 Thrifted
Shirt: $2 Thrifted
Bag: $1 Thrifted
Skirt: $3 Thrifted
Tights: $5
Shoes: $5 Clearance

Close up of the texture and color

1 comment:

  1. Wow you got that coat for $4.50!? I'm such a coat junkie! You're going to make me start thrifting girl!! lol

    msprissymissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete