Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Frugal Fashion: Basics

I have a thing for pencil skirts. I think they are way sexier than mini skirts. Or maybe it's just the older lady in me talking lol. I just think a pencil skirt brings a bit of vintage class to any outfit. I wish it was a little bit tighter but when your thrift shopping there aren't other size options for a particular item lol.
Turtleneck: $5
Skirt: $2 Thrifted
Bag: $3.50 Thrifted
Tights: $5
Shoes: $5 Clearance
Hair Accessory: $1


A little jewel I found while browsing the hair section in the Dollar Store.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You look lovely! Your hair looks great and I love the hair clip!


    www.datfunkyfro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I really enjoy your blog and hair!! I haven't started thrift shopping yet, but I'm on my way. All of a sudden, I yearn for vintage looks especially when wearing my hair in natural styles. Keep being fabulous!!! Maybe one day I will get a blog.

    ~ MrsCrystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Funbi - Thanks.. I love that little hair accessory:-)
    @Crystal-You will love thrift shopping. It's awesome when you find a jewel in those racks. Definitly start a blog and share what you find :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ur hair accesory, it reminds me of Vivian Leigh in Gone With The WInd so elegant and chic!

    ReplyDelete