Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fabulously Frugal: Vintage Shop

Hello Ladies. I am currently in the process of setting up my online vintage/thrift shop. I am very excited about this. People always ask me where I find a lot of the pieces that I wear and lately I have been thrifting for them as well as myself (double the fun). I think a shop is a great way to connect with my fellow vintage/thrift lovers. I'm a Etsy stalker so I love finding items online that I wouldn't be able to find shopping in my city alone. I will be throwing up pieces here and there on the online shop. Nothing major yet. I do have some shoes up on the shop. You can go to http://fabulouslyfrugalvintageshop.bigcartel.com/ and check them out. You might see something that you like :-)
Here's some pics below:
BCBG Girls/$5

BCBG Girls/$5

Icora Peep Toes/$10

Icora Peep Toes/$10

Issac Mizrahi for target/$5

Issac Mizrahi for target/$5

Nine West Boots/$10

Nine West Boots/$10

Xhilaration Flats/$5

No comments:

Post a Comment