Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Frugal Fashion: Maxi Birthday

So I'm officially 30 LOL. It feels good. There's no feelings of unaccomplished things or where I should be. I'm just happy and blessed to see another birthday and be healthy both physically and mentally. For my birthday an old "friend" of mine called me up and took me out for drinks and a meal in NoDa. It's a little section in Charlotte that reminds me of the West Village back home in NYC. Well nothing compares to home but the artsy feel of NoDa makes me feel like I'm close to home lol. I had a blast and wore a maxi dress for the first time ever. I've always hated long dresses because I'm so short and I feel like I look even shorter. But it was like 100 degrees outside and denims were not an option. 
Dress: $10 Ross
Wedges: $12 Platos Closet
Bag: $2 Thrifted Liz Claiborne (Goodwill)
Necklace: $2 Target Clearance
Owl Ring: Gift from Auntie (Avon)



This pic is a little spooky to me LOL. FYI, I love owls



No comments:

Post a Comment