Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Frugal Fashion: Out & About

July 12th is my birthday. The big 3-0. So we decided to hang out this past Saturday night since mostly of my friends and family will be out of town this weekend. We hit up Luna Lounge. Didn't stay long because of some undesirable things I saw in there LOL. After that we hit up the Savoy. I never see any cute guys in there but the music is on point. I just loved my dress. The bust area was very 1950's style with the pointy breast look. Very classic. Plus the print on the dress was just gorgeous. I felt a more strappy shoe would of went better with this dress but I couldn't find a cute pair on sale at the last minute. I think I still looked hot tho :-)
Dress: $12 Platos Closet
Shoes: $5 Target  Clearance

Close up of the print. The lace around the bust area is what sold me 



Me and my bestie

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!! 30's a great milestone and here's to many more! :)

    <3,
    M

    P.s. The dress? GoRgEoUs on you!

    ReplyDelete